vpFREE2 Forums

Anything new at MS?

Haven’t been back since Aug. 2011 when they quit giving points on the decent machines. I hear from my slot playing friends that still go there, that they’ve cut back on free play to them…not too smart on the Sun’s part!

Sandy

In a message dated 7/7/2014 6:31:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, vpFREE_NewEngl…@…com writes:

···

This board has been pretty quiet lately, so I’m wondering if anything has changed or improved at MS lately.

I haven’t been there in a year, ever since they denied me breakfast lounge access because I hit a Pick 'Em RF and was “ahead”.

Just wonderin’…if they’re still willing to cut off their nose to spite their face…

Unbelievable…

The economy is for sh!t, gambling for the most of us is a totally ELECTIVE luxury activity, and these fools are tightening the comp/bennies belt?

Anybody in MS governing bodies realize that they alienated their “Steady Eddies”, aka their “regular, local players”?

You don’t need a Harvard MBA to realize & understand that the aforementioned “regulars” are what keep them in business. Guess what, MS…the “Steady Eddies” win every once in a while…as do I.

Accidently I found myself playing at Mohegan Sun for four days last week.

I did not stay there. Anyway you’d be surprised at what is being played.

FPPE were always busy except for Tuesday. I understood why they were packed on Monday with people playing two machines at one time. Had to do with the Skee ball promo which can give a player a lot of free play. Yet with no points they were very busy on Sat. and Sun. So who’s the real dummy? Management or the players ?

Its happening all over the country. Read the VP boards. People playing poor pay tables because they can’t walk away. Postings on VPFree2database of 98% machines as if these were the gifts of the gods !!