vpFREE2 Forums

Any confirmation of anticipated mLife comp rate reductions on vp (changes effected Oct 1)

I’m just curious if there are any anecdotal reports of revised effective comp rates at mLife properties with the changes that went into effect Oct 1.

From the text of the change announcement, it can be inferred that they’re shifting from a fixed rate of .1% + tier bonus (e.g. .13% for Platinum) to one based on game theo.

It was noted that this comp formula was already employed at Borgata, MGM Nat’l Harbor, and MGM Springfield. And, in fact, I can attest to seeing a rate of only approx .04% at Nat’l Harbor in the past.

Seems like the time is ripe to drain existing comps and rely on discretionary comps going forward.

I’m in an Aria tournament next Friday. I’ll report after playing, if someone doesn’t sooner.

···

On Oct 10, 2019, at 1:33 AM, harry.por…@…net [vpFREE] <vpF…@…com> wrote:

I’m just curious if there are any anecdotal reports of revised effective comp rates at mLife properties with the changes that went into effect Oct 1.

It appears that the new mLife comp rate is approximately a quarter to third of what it used to be. I am Platinum so under the old system I got Express comps of $1.30 for every $1000 bet. Today I tested $1000 of play on FPJB on two different machines. One machine yield 43c and the other 30c. PointPlay rate was unchanged at 0.13%.

···

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 10, 2019, at 1:53 AM, harry.por…@…net [vpFREE] <vpF…@…com> wrote: