active memebers here. It would be nice to stay in touch with other
players. Please respond..Thanks

Hello, my name is Bobby, from Ft Collins. I like going up to Blackhawk
to play video poker(when I can find decent paying machines). I follow
the main VPfree webpage daily. I was just wondering if there are many

Hi Bobby,
I'm Jon, and I live in Wheat Ridge, on the west side of Denver. There's very little traffic on this list. I maintain the inventory for Ameristar and Isle of Capri. We were at the Isle a couple of weeks ago, and I believe the inventory is still accurate. However, they've done some shuffling. They ripped out the small cage near they bar and concentrated all the VP machines into that corner. Most were there already. I checked a number of machines, and paytables haven't changed, only locations. There's 9/6 JOB for quarters or dollars and three line NSUD for quarters. They also have Triple Bonus Plus which has the highest payout I've seen in Blackhawk, but a very high variance. There are some super times pay, multi-strike and spin poker machines in the corner near the snack bar. Crummy paytables, though. My wife managed her first ever royal on a nickle super times pay on the last trip. I'm still waiting for my first one.
Jon

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Hi Jon & Bobby.

I live in Parker but do not get to to the hill as often as I would like. I usually play nickle video poker. Since I do not get up there very often, have not kept up with the machines.

Tom

···

Jon Holdman <jon@holdman.net> wrote:
          Hello, my name is Bobby, from Ft Collins. I like going up to Blackhawk
to play video poker(when I can find decent paying machines). I follow
the main VPfree webpage daily. I was just wondering if there are many

Hi Bobby,
I'm Jon, and I live in Wheat Ridge, on the west side of Denver. There's very little traffic on this list. I maintain the inventory for Ameristar and Isle of Capri. We were at the Isle a couple of weeks ago, and I believe the inventory is still accurate. However, they've done some shuffling. They ripped out the small cage near they bar and concentrated all the VP machines into that corner. Most were there already. I checked a number of machines, and paytables haven't changed, only locations. There's 9/6 JOB for quarters or dollars and three line NSUD for quarters. They also have Triple Bonus Plus which has the highest payout I've seen in Blackhawk, but a very high variance. There are some super times pay, multi-strike and spin poker machines in the corner near the snack bar. Crummy paytables, though. My wife managed her first ever royal on a nickle super times pay on the last trip. I'm still waiting for my first one.
Jon

Tom S
Parker, CO
Riding a 1998 Honda Helix

Restoring a 1957 Chevrolet 6400

Metal Deteciting Hobby:
  Whites XLT, Whites GM-3, Whites IDX Pro, Discovery 900

Woodworking hobby: Pen Making

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.

---------------------------------
Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.

Beachstu here: I learned VP on bus rides up to Central City and the
Blackhawk....reading Bob Dancers articles and playing at the Teller
House. I now play in Vegas mostly and post on main board. I follow
the Colorado board and appreciate postings. Information on low roller
comps there I can provide a few if anyone is interested....hope to
visit "up the mountain" soon.

Lets get some Royals !!!
Beachstu