vpFREE2 Forums

21 Days on Epic

We just got back from the Breakaway. They now charge $7.95 for the complimentary room service.

Bob B.

Dang it, thanks for posting it, I forgot to mention it. On our last segment they distributed the new room service menus with the new $8 charge for room service. As I recall if you want to spend an additional $8,000 to upgrade from a mini-suite to a Haven suite, then I think the waive it, LOL!

Dave

Is the new spa credit $150 for each person in cabin or only the Golden card holder? Going on Epic in 2 weeks. Did you notice if they still have 9/5 DDB or 12/10 DW? Thanks for all your information.

One per Gold card holder, so in our case we got 2 each and since it was technically 3 different segments (one was a 3 day), we 3 each or 6 in total. The spa offers a few 75 minute massage, etc. specials for $149 so our 6 massages only cost us the 18% gratuity.

I wrote down the pay tables when we were on it in February but I didn’t this time, I’ll post if I can find the February ones. I doubt they changed them since then.

Dave

—In vpFREE_Crui…@…com, <iso3@…> wrote :

Is the new spa credit $150 for each person in cabin or only the Golden card holder? Going on Epic in 2 weeks. Did you notice if they still have 9/5 DDB or 12/10 DW? Thanks for all your information.