vpFREE2 Forums

10/7 DB

Jerry,
   Thanks for the great update. This means that the machines are the same as they were last week when we visited Tunica. There were still enough of the higher paying games avaiable so that we could play without waiting. I don't know how busy it gets on weekends. This also means that both apdw and nsud are available, mixed in with some 15-9 deuces. They may also have some high play - high risk loose deuces or triple deuces.

Yes Jerry thank you and a great big thanks to all of you. I see that I came to the right place!

Hope to have great news to report soon!

signed,

VP "soon to be" Expert "In training" :slight_smile:

···

--- In vpFREE_Tunica@yahoogroups.com, "natrotter" <trotter726@...> wrote:

Jerry,
   Thanks for the great update. This means that the machines are the same as they were last week when we visited Tunica. There were still enough of the higher paying games avaiable so that we could play without waiting. I don't know how busy it gets on weekends. This also means that both apdw and nsud are available, mixed in with some 15-9 deuces. They may also have some high play - high risk loose deuces or triple deuces.

Thanks for the deuces info. I guess I'll be playing the NSUD as I have the strategy down pretty well. The triple deuces game is way to volatile for me and my bankroll (one of those wild rides I was referring to). Has anyone heard that the Sheraton is going to be getting a new name? I heard this from an employee, he said they were having a contest among the employees to come up with a new name. He said it was still going to be a Harrah's property.

Thanks again and Happy 4th to all,
Cynthia