vpFREE2 Forums

10/7 DB

Sam's Town is the place for video poker players, if you like 9/6 JOB. They have 40-50 machines, most of which can be played at the quarter level. Their cashback is .25%, and they mail room comps and small free play coupons for a reasonable amount of play. The cashback that you earn can be used for free play or it can be used for meals, at twice the value of free play.
In regard to Scott's comment about the 9/6 JOB at Harrah's: Note that he specifically mentioned $.50 machines. The quarter 9/6 machines in the area pay only 2500 coins for a royal instead of 4000.
If Sheraton has not downgraded their video poker machines, you have to be sure to spend some time there. I would recommend playing their best version of Bonus Poker. This pays 5 for a flush, 8 for a full house, and 35 for all four-of-a-kinds. You can use regular JOB strategy and have a slightly better expected return.

Correction to my post.......What I meant to say was the Emerald card at Sam's gives you .50% cashback (one-half of one percent). It takes 250,000 points in 6 months to reach this level and as natrotter said the starting level gives you .25% which is still better than most if not all players clubs in Tunica. By the way.......anyone know of any good deuces games left. I am assuming the Sheraton has done away with the APDW they had and I know last Sept. the Fitz axed the NSUD they had. Are there any paytables better than 25-15-9 left in town?

Thanks in advance and Good Luck!